This site is written by Dr David Horgan, a psychiatrist with decades of experience and multiple formal qualifications. He is mainly in private practice treating patients with resistant depression on referral from other psychiatrists. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of psychiatry.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK)
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine (London)
- Master of Philosophy in Psychiatry (University of Edinburgh)
- Doctorate of Medicine in Psychiatry (University of Melbourne)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh)
- Founder/Medical Director of the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation